Our products are applied in thermal, acoustic and fire protection insulation, in many industry sectors (particularly in construction and the energy sector). They are widely used mainly due to their energy saving and convenience properties as well as broadly understood environmental protection reasons. The process piping insulation system provides continuous and complex high-precision and aesthetic insulation of any internal and external section.
The products are quick and easy to install thanks to their excellent workability. The system is comprised of lagging up to 1000 mm in length, custom profiled elbows with inner diameters and insulation thicknesses to fit the diameters of the insulated pipes or vessels.
Product Features and Properties
- Material: mineral wool with a density of 80, 100 or 120 kg/m3,
- Withstands temperatures of up to + 250ºC,
- Flammability class: A1L,
- Heat transfer coefficient t temp. 200ºC: 0.043 W/mK,
- Intelligent lock to prevent thermal bridges,
- Various options available:
- Without protective coating,
- With protective coating in the form of PVC, coarse-grained aluminium foil, galvanised sheet metal,
- Various methods of sealing the coating: double-sided adhesive tape, PVC rivets, steel rivets,
- Non-standard orders performed.